Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"be sure to wear some flowers in your hair..."

(Taken by me: Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco)
It's been exactly two months since I moved in to my school and I really love it. San Francisco is so different from Cupertino, but everyone knows that...I've been coming here almost ever other week when I was younger but there were so many places that I have never been to until just recently. The city is filled with eccentric characters, foggy days, and hilly streets. 

Tomorrow I'm going to the Haight and Ashbury district with my roommate. Our mission tomorrow is to find supplies for our Halloween costumes. I've probably been there like 30 times since I moved here but it never gets old to me, it's probably my favorite street in SF. Thrifty buys, peace signs, tattoo shops, vintage clothes, craft supplies, furry fabrics, burritos, and hippies! What more could I ask for within a few blocks?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment