Friday, April 8, 2011

hastAlameda, baby!







Last Sunday I went to the Alameda Antique Fair with my mother! I love coming here and just browsing every single booth, the only downside to it is that my mom likes to get there at 6:30 a.m. since shes an Chinese antique dealer...but its worth it even though I always get there looking like the biggest slob. This time I left the fair with five unique tops that were $5 each, a hobo bag I'm obsessed with, and a vintage French desk and matching dresser for my next place. I got a lot of new DIY ideas that I want to try out. I can't stop mentally furnishing my room in my new house, i'm too excited. But the highlight of my venture was seeing Aimee Song from Song of Style walk right past me. At first I was too shy to say hello and kept walking but I finally knocked some sense into myself and ran back to greet her! I'm glad I did.
 Her blog is so inspiring, her style is amazing, and shes beautiful. 
Can't wait till next months fair, Joe's coming with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment